:: Sunday, July 06, 2003 ::
I miss my health... I'm with the flu... That's terrible! Big red nose! Face of loser!!!! GoD give me strong to go ahead!!!!!!!!
I've got to read so many books and study a lot!!!! The question that I'm usually doing is "What are You Talking About?, my mind is low! I WANNA GIVE IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:: Rodrigo 11:43 AM [+] ::
So many old songs on the radio... Now I'm thinking in what hapen in the last 4 years... well... well... Man, the time is passing by my face… now I’ve got a time to do anything else that anything… it’s cool… Finally my vacation arrived!!!
:: Thursday, June 19, 2003 ::
About the Journals!!!!!!
1. The Wall Street Journal is read by the people who run the country.
2. The Washington Post is read by the people who think they're running the country.
3. The New York Times is read by people who think they should run the country.
4. USA Today is read by people who also think they should run the country, but don't understand the New York Times.
5. The Los Angeles Times is read by people who wouldn't mind running the country, if they could spare the time, and if they didn't have to leave L.A. to do it.
6. The Boston Globe is read by people whose parents used to run the country, and did a far better job of it, thank you very much.
7. The New York Daily News is read by people who aren't sure who's running the country, and don't really care as long as they can get a seat on the train.
8. The New York Post is read by people who don't care who's running the country, as long as they do it while having an affair with someone else's wife.
9. The San Francisco Chronicle is read by people who aren't sure there is country, or if there's anyone running it, but if there is, and whoever is running it, they're against it.
10. The Miami Herald is read by people who are running another country, but need the baseball scores.
:: Rodrigo 11:31 AM [+] ::
wHAT cAN i sAY? For hours... I think what I could say right here... This home page could be a tool to say my opinion about the world... Let's See What hapen...
15 YEARS only... nothing too much to share y'all... but I can say that I'm not ordinary... (THanX, GOD!!)
Let's talk about what it's on in this world AND my life...
What I like: NYC, POP Culture, have fun, Books'n'Magazines, my friends, pizza...
What I Hate: onion, stupid people, stupid girls, stupid teachers, stupid TV shows and stupid things...
:: Rodrigo 4:12 PM [+] ::
Yea... I'm back, babe!!! Well the news didn't arrive soon... but let's change this story...
:: Sunday, March 16, 2003 ::
I'll be back...
:: Rodrigo 3:59 PM [+] ::
Well, How Can I start it? I really don't know, I think that's is and isn't another teen blog! Love it or not, Im this way! OK!
Comin' soon more news!
:: Rodrigo 12:55 PM [+] ::